- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the Network, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us, or to award prizes in accordance with local, state, and federal laws. We will not share your information or correspondence with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order or to comply with local, state or federal laws.
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.